AICW (Stage 4)
Advice of Impending Contract Works
When a contractor has been appointed and the start on site date has been agreed, the Project Manager should issue the Advice of Impending Contract Works (AICW) to the EDP administrator who will circulate the AICW to the standard distribution list plus project specific distribution list (indicated by the Project Manager).
Note to complete the form
- Benefits and justification: This can be extracted from the PID.
- Delivery contact: This is generally the contact for the contractor’s Site Manager unless agreed differently by the contractor.
- Other enquiries: Detail of the Project Manager and senior supplier can be indicated.
- Attachment: A location plan should be attached to the (AICW).
- Additional distribution: The Project Manager should indicate by email to the EDP administrator the email address of the project specific distribution list.
The table below indicates those who must be included in additional distribution and those who are optional.
|Must be included||Optional at PM’s discretion|
Initial estimate of costs (Stage 0)