Perks at Work for former colleagues
Need some help?
If you have any problems setting up your new account or accessing your WOWPoints, please contact the Perks at Work Help Centre.
Once you leave the College's employment you will no longer be able to access your Perks at Work account using your usual College login. However, a Former Colleagues Perks at Work platform is available, if you would like to move your account and your WOWPoints onto this.
The main differences between Former Colleagues Perks at Work platform and the Staff Perks at Work platform are:
- The level of discounts level on Shopping Cards are reduced
- You will not be able to cash out any WOWPoints you have earned through purchases into your bank account. The WOWPoints must be redeemed against purchases on site
- If you achieve 5 Start User status, which can be done by earning more than 5000 WOWpoints in a given calendar year, you will have access to full discounts on Shopping cards and gain the ability to cash out earned WOWpoints directly to your bank account
You have the following options available to you:
- Spend your WOWPoints before you leave College
- Follow the steps below before you leave the College's employment, so that you can continue to access your Perks at Work account for six weeks after you have left College and so that your account can be moved over to our 'Former Colleagues - Perks at Work' platform. Please note that once you have carried out the steps below, you will be able to continue to use Perks at Work for a short period and then six weeks after leaving the College, when you try to login to Perks at Work you will be prompted to move your account to the ‘Former Colleagues’ platform. At this point you will no longer be able to access the ‘Perks at Work’ staff platform.
When it has been three months since you have worked at the College, you will see an automated transition message when you log in to your Perks at Work account.
How to change your Perks at Work account into a Former Colleagues Perks at Work
- Go to the Perks at Work login page. This is the Perks at Work main login page (orange and white colour scheme), rather than the page to access Perks at Work via College single sign-on. If you bypass the login page and go straight to your account main screen, you may need to log out, clear your browser cache or use a different web browser.
- Enter your College email (do not enter your password)
- Click 'Forgot password'
- You will be taken to a reset password page, where you should again enter your College email
- Click ‘Next’
- A password reset link will be sent to your College email. Please note: the new password you will set up is just for Perks at Work; your normal College password is still in use for all other College logins.
- Once you have received this link and before you leave the College, reset the password to create a new password, still under your College email address. Please continue to access Perks at Work from this link (with the new password) up until you leave College and beyond. You will still be able to access Perks at Work using your College email address after you have left, until your account is moved to the new site.
- Six weeks after your employment has ended, you will see the message below when you try to access your Perks at Work Account. You should now:
- Provide a personal email address as requested
- Click on the green ‘TRANSITION MY ACCOUNT’ button. Your account will be transitioned over to the ‘Former colleagues’ platform and you will then access this using your personal email address