Research & Publications
IP Lab is interested in fundamental and application issues on artificial intelligence for signal processing and communications in general. In particular, we are interested in the following topics:
- Fundamental issues in machine learning, compressive sensing, and optimization.
- Dynamic, accretionary, and meta-learning with applications.
- Deep learning for physical layer processing in communications.
- Intelligent wireless resource allocation.
- Federated learning related issues.