- Dates: 03 July - 21 July 2023
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Laboratory experience
- 7.5 ECTS available
To be eligible to attend the on campus summer school you need to meet the following entry requirements.
You will need to demonstrate the following in your application form
- Be an undergraduate or recent graduate (18 years and older)
- Meet BOTH of the Academic and English Language requirements (see below for details) in your application, before submission.
- Provide evidence of passing an undergraduate Bioscience module e.g. with a results transcript.
- If you do not have this at the time of completing your application form, you must provide an academic reference from a tutor at your current institution instead.
English language requirements
You will need to meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Are undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate degree taught in English
- IELTS (a score of 6.5 overall with a minimum score of 6.0 in all elements)
- TOEFL (a score of 92 overall with a minimum score of 20 in all elements)
- Other English language qualification listed on the College’s English-language requirement page at the 'standard' level.
If you are not sure whether you meet the above criteria or have any questions about the entry requirements please email the team (email@example.com) who will be able to help further.
Please check the Imperial visa webpages and the British government website to determine whether you will need a visa to attend the on campus summer school. Our on campus summer school is considered to be a 'short course' as its duration is less than 6 months.
If you need a visa we advise you to apply for the on campus summer school as early as possible to leave you with enough time for your visa application process. Checking whether you need a visa or applying for a visa remains your responsbility.