Collecting your College ID
Why it's important
Your identity card is a key feature of life at the College.
It has a number of very important functions:
- access to your department and your hall of residence
- membership of the Library and the sports centre
- discounts on-campus catering and locations across London
- security – it tells us who people are and helps us to keep everyone safe
Lost your card?
Report this as soon as possible to the Security Office.
Find them on Level 1 of the Sherfield Building at our South Kensington Campus.
- Phone: +44 (0)20 7594 8906
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to collect your College ID
If you have uploaded a photograph during registration through our online application system, and are arriving in Week One, your card will be sent to your departmental administrator for distribution during your departmental safety talk.
If you have not uploaded a photograph, and are arriving in Week One, you must go to the ID Card Office on Level 1 of the Sherfield Building (next to the HSBC cash machine) where you will have your picture taken. The ID card will then be sent to your departmental administrator to distribute.
If you arrive after Week One, you will need to go to the ID Card Office where you will have your photo taken and will be issued with your ID card immediately.