Collecting your College ID
Why it's important
Your identity card is a key feature of life at the College.
It has a number of very important functions:
- Access to your department and your hall of residence
- Membership of the Library and the sports centre
- Discounts on-campus catering and locations across London
- Security – it tells us who people are and helps us to keep everyone safe
Lost your card?
Report this as soon as possible to the Security Office.
Find them on Level 1 of the Sherfield Building at our South Kensington Campus.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to collect your College ID
If you need to upload an ID photo as part of your enrolment process on the My Imperial student portal, you should do this before your course start date. Your photo College ID card will be sent to your departmental administrator to give to you when you are on campus.
If you are unable to upload a required photo ID, please contact the ID Card Office to make alternative arrangements.
See the ID Card Office opening times on our main ID Cards page.