Areas of Research
Our research blog and code/datasets from the papers are hosted on https://imperialsysal.github.io/
Current Research Grants:
- EPSRC Impact Acceleration Award, £100K, Starting April 2021
- NERC NE/T011467/1 "SitS NSF-UKRI: Wireless In-Situ Soil Sensing Network for Future Sustainable Agriculture"
- EPSRC Human-Data Interaction, Legibility, Agency, Negotiability: EPSRC Network Plus grant (EP/R045178/1, £1,298,811 starting July 2018)
- EPSRC DADA: Defence Against Dark Artefacts (EP/R03351X/1, £1,249,510 starting July 2018)
- UK DRI Care Research & Technology programme (£20m, starting March 2019 for 6 years)
Previous Research Grants:
- Microsoft Azure Research Award 2018 (CRM:0740917)
- EPSRC Databox: Privacy-Aware Infrastructure for Managing Personal Data (EP/N028260/1 £1,537,810 starting October 2016)
- Huawei Innovation Research Program 2019
We are keen to hear from strong students interested in doing their masters project or PhD research with me, or postdoctoral fellows interested in being hosted at Imperial College London. Please get in touch! We are currently looking for exceptional candidates for the President’s PhD Scholarships, China Scholarship Council, the Islamic Development Bank – Imperial College Scholarship, the London Interdisciplinary Social Science Doctoral Training Partnership (LISS DTP), UKRI Centre for Doctoral Training in AI for Healthcare, and various other scholarships and Centres for Doctoral Training in Imperial College London.
We also supoort exceptional candidates for EU Individual Fellowships (IF) and UKRI EPSRC Postdoctoral and Open Fellowships. Please get in touch to discuss these, sending us any relevant material, information, and a potential proposal idea.