Nanyang Technology University (NTU)
LKC Medicine builds on Imperial’s world renowned medical curriculum and NTU’s rapidly developing academic excellence to train the next generation of Singaporean doctors
Imperial and Nanyang Technology University (NTU) opened the pioneering joint medical school, The Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (LKCMedicine), in Singapore in 2017
Imperial and NTU also share a student exchange programmes and a research seed fund.
Explore our programmes
- LKC Medicine – Joint Medical School
- Global Innovation Design - Partner Residency, a one-term residency Nanyang Technological University in Singapore during the autumn term of the second academic year as part of the MSc in Global Innovation Design Engineering from the Dyson School of Design Engineering.
- The Health for Life in Singapore (HELIOS) Study is a state-of-the-art population cohort study, established and led by Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, in partnership with National Healthcare Group and Imperial College London.
- Imperial-NTU Research Seed Fund
- Imperial-NTU Global Fellows Programme