Imperial and Tsinghua University share an ambition to support ground-breaking research and create successful partnerships.
Imperial and Tsinghua have a high volume of research collaboration, publishing more than 100 joint papers together every year.
Explore our programmes
- Imperial-Tsinghua Research Centre on Intelligent Power and Energy Systems
- Enterprise Lab Global Co-founders programme
- Participation in Tsinghua Summer Schools
- Tsinghua-Imperial Research and Innovation Seed Fund
Explore our partnership
- Global collaboration needed to solve coronavirus challenges. The leaders of Imperial and Tsinghua University have emphasised the need for global collaboration to tackle coronavirus and other global challenges at a joint conference on the ‘Covid-19 fightback and the future new normal’.
- New UK/China energy research centre created. Imperial and Tsinghua University have announced the launch of the Imperial-Tsinghua Research Centre on Intelligent Power and Energy Systems. The new energy research centre aims to address common challenges faced by the UK and China in providing secure, low-carbon power systems.
Tsinghua reinforces Imperial ties as President Gast receives honour. Imperial and Tsinghua have signed a strategic partnership, seeking to foster new links and strengthen existing collaboration in research, academic partnership, student and staff exchange.