The department also has access to a number of other computing services in the College and beyond:

Imperial College HPC Service

The Imperial College HPC Service is part of the Research Computing Service.

Access to the College HPC service is delegated by your supervisor or line manager using your College user ID. They should visit the Group Management webpage (in College, or using VPN) and add your user ID to their Delegated Access list. Academic staff can register for access.

Tier 1 UK National HPC (ARCHER2)
Tier 2 JADE-2
Tier 2 Thomas