We offer Erasmus projects as part of our exchange programmes with a number departments in partner European universities.
To apply for one of these projects, students must be proposed by their university Erasmus coordinator. When applying, students should specify preferences for at least three of the following areas (mostly theoretical or computational):
- Composite materials
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Computational mechanics
- Turbulence theory
- Flow control
- Control, dynamical systems and optimisation
- Environmental fluid dynamics
- Biological fluid dynamics
- Aeroelasticity and flow/structure interaction
- Aerospace structures
To ensure smooth handling of Erasmus projects, please contact the Erasmus Project Coordinator (Dr Errikos Levis) as well as applying through the online application system. The programme code for Erasmus projects applications is H1UX. We also suggest the following deadlines for applications:
- For projects starting in Autumn term (Oct-Dec), please apply by the end of April.
- For projects starting in Spring term (Jan-April), please apply by the end of August.
- For projects starting in Summer term (April-July), please apply by the end of January.