Fees and how to apply
Early Years offers a total of 160 places for children of Imperial staff and students. We are currently at full capacity but parents can apply for a place for their child and will be placed on a waiting list. The waiting time can vary month to month, please contact us for up to date enquiries.
- Download the Application Pack 2022-2023(Word)
- Complete the application as fully as possible leaving blanks, e.g. child's first name, where this information is not yet known
- Send the completed form to Fabian Russo by email along with the registration fee to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When the centre receives your form and registration fee, your name will be added to the waiting list. Receipt of forms is not usually confirmed.
- An offer of a place will be made in writing. We normally send out a Guide for Parents with the offer - this includes plenty of useful information from preparing your child for nursery to curriculum information and policies and procedures.
Please let us know, in writing if possible, if your needs change, e.g. working part-time to full time, or you move house or place of work during the time that you are on the waiting list. When a place is offered it will be specifically full time or part-time so any requirements will be less likely to be met if the nursery has not been informed.