Design Management translates the client requirements contained within the business case and project brief into an appropriate solution.
The process covers the development of a solution in a structured and coordinated manner. Design Management shall ensure that quality and safety standards are adhered to in the project deliverables.
Design Management interfaces with Project Management and Evaluation and Approval to ensure that design is complete, accurate and appropriate to the business requirements.
- Design Brief
- Prepare (Stage 2) Concept Design
- Prepare (Stage 3) Developed Design
- Prepare (Stage 4) Technical Design
- BEMS Design by Controls Specialist (Stage 2, 3 and 4)
- Metering Strategy
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals including Drawings