The College utilises a number of contracts to employ staff to, please read the guidance below to understand the most appropriate one for your needs. In addition, a Contract Change form can be utilised by departments to inform HR about changes to staff contracts, such as a change of hours, a movement from a fixed term to open-ended contract, or when there is a change in the source of funding for their role. Find out more, below: