Imperial College London is looking to recruit graduates to its Graduate Finance Training Scheme. Applicants for the scheme should demonstrate and provide examples of how their skills and experiences meet the following qualities identified.
- A minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- A minimum of 128 UCAS points (or equivalent) based on the new tariff.
- You should also have obtained an undergraduate degree (your first UG degree) within the last three years (since the summer of 2020) or be due to graduate in summer 2023.
- An A level in Mathematics if your degree is not in a numerate subject.
- You should have grade 9 – 4 (A*- C) at GCSE level (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Proactive – enthusiastic and inquisitive, showing initiative and seeking opportunities to improve the way things are done
- Problem-solving – able to analyse information, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Communication – able to get messages across clearly and succinctly, both orally and in writing
- Teamwork – able to liaise effectively with a wide range of colleagues, welcoming different perspectives
- Time-management– able to manage and prioritise a diverse workload at the same time as studying for an accounting qualification
- Numeracy skills
- An interest in personal and professional development
- An interest in Higher Education
- An interest in pursuing a career in Finance
The training component of our Graduate Finance Trainee Scheme is funded by the apprenticeship levy and is fully aligned to the level 7 Accountancy or Taxation Professional apprenticeship standard.
Right to work in UK
Please note that applicants should have the right to work in the UK and an eligible residency status (please refer to Education and Skills Funding Agency rules, Annex A, for further information).