Information for prospective applicants
Applications for the 2023 intake are now open. Please follow the instructions below to apply.
To make sure your application stands out, you need to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements and that you have the right to work in the UK.
Due to the nature of this role we will be shortlisting candidate as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy as soon as a suitable candidate has been appointed. It is therefore advisable that you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment. We receive a very high number of applications every year, with over 200 applications for the last intake.
Screening calls and interviews for shortlisted applicants will take place in December 2022/ January 2023.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please note that in order to be considered you must meet all of the essential criteria for the role. Please ensure that you set out how you meet the essential criteria in your application.
- You should possess, or expect to achieve this year, a minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, obtained within the last three years (since the summer of 2020) or be due to graduate in summer 2023.
- You must demonstrate that you have the right to work (35 hours per week) in the UK. The programme is a three year programme and we are unable to sponsor the post.
- You should have a minimum of 128 UCAS points based on the new tariff. If you did not complete A Level, please state how your academic qualifications meet this criteria.
- You should have an A level in Mathematics if your degree is not in a numerate subject (Grade B and above).
- You should have grade 9 – 4 (A*- C) at GCSE level (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
HOW TO APPLY
- Set up an account on the College's recruitment website
- Find the vacancy details by searching for "Graduate Finance Analyst".
- All applications must be completed on the official application form. CVs will not be considered.
- Submit the form through the online process.
- Closing date for applications for 2023 will be 4th December 2022 but we will be shortlisting candidates as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy as soon as a suitable candidate has been appointed. It is therefore advisable that you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Applicants will be shortlisted and a small proportion of them will be invited for interview. We receive a very high number of applications every year, with over 200 applications for the last intake.
Screening calls and interviews will take place in December 2022 and January 2023.
Please consult the Frequently Asked Questions page if you have any questions. If you cannot find an answer on this website and should you require any further details on the role please contact Finance Development - email@example.com