Information for prospective applicants
Please note that applications for the 2022 intake are now closed. Please come back in the Autumn of 2022 to apply for our 2023 intake.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please note that we ask that applicants have completed their undergraduate studies within the last three years, or be due to graduate in summer 2022. As such, you should have obtained an undergraduate degree within the last three years (since the summer of 2019) or be due to graduate in summer 2022.
We require that applicants have at least a 2:1 undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in any discipline. You will also need to have the right to work in the UK for three years from the start of the scheme. We regret we are unable to sponsor the graduate scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
- Set up an account on the College's recruitment website
- Find the vacancy details by searching for "Graduate Finance Trainee".
- All applications must be completed on the official application form. CVs will not be considered.
- Submit the form through the online process.
- Ensure you make it clear which stream of the Trainee scheme you wish to apply for (General or Financial Accounting) and why.*
- Closing date for applications for 2023 will be set later in 2022.
*You can be considered for both streams (General Finance and Financial Accounting). Please include your reasons why you want to apply for both/either.
Once the application window has closed, applicants will be shortlisted and a small proportion of them will be invited for interview. We receive a very high number of applications every year, with around 200 applications last year. To make sure your application stands out, you need to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements.
Screening calls and interviews dates for shortlisted applicants will be confirmed later in 2022.
Please consult the Frequently Asked Questions page if you have any questions. If you cannot find an answer on this website and should you require any further details on the role please contact Finance Development - firstname.lastname@example.org