Need some careers advice in between revision sessions over the Easter break? The Careers Service has got you covered.
Changes to Careers Service opening hours over the Easter vacation:
Spring term is ending, but the Careers Service will be open online and at South Kensington throughout the Easter vacation at the usual times, Monday to Friday 10.00 – 17.00, with the following exceptions:
We will be closed Thursday 13 - Tuesday 19 April inclusive when the College is closed.
We will be operating an online only service 13, 14, 15, 18, and 19 April
Wherever you are at the moment, the careers service is here to help you over the break!
Over Easter, you can still access our range of appointments to meet your needs, including:
- Career Discussion (online) – 25 minute appointments with a Careers Consultant to discuss any aspects of your career and check CV, cover letters and applications. You can book from 07.00 one working day in advance of the appointment via JobsLive.
- Careers Discussion (South Kensington Campus) - 25 minute appointments with a Careers Consultant for confidential advice and guidance on topics including your career options, finding and exploring opportunities of interest, further study routes, deciding on your next step, and help with applications including CVs, cover letters, interviews, online tests and assessment centres. You can book from 07.00 one working day in advance of the appointment via JobsLive.
- Careers Consultation (by referral - online) - 40 minute appointment with a Careers Consultant (by referral only) who works closely with your department, and designed to help with every aspect of career planning. Book up to three weeks in advance from 07.00 via JobsLive.
Currently some of our one to one appointments are conducted online via MS Teams in response to the COVID-19 situation. Information on access to Office 365 can be found here.
Our online support includes:
- Plan your career information
- Advice on all aspects of the application and interview process (CVs, covering letters, interviews, etc.)
- Exclusive online resources including The Careers Library, GoinGlobal, Case Studies, Career Snapshots, Publications, and more.
For those of you preparing for interviews, remember that you can view our Interviews webpages - a bank of information including details on Types of interview and Interview questions. Students can also prepare for video interviews with Shortlist.Me.
Fairs and Events
Looking ahead to next term we will be hosting our Summer Recruitment Fair, as well as a whole host of other workshops/seminars. Keep your eye on JobsLive for further details.
For many of you, this period will be the final push before graduation or the start of exam season. Hang in there! And remember that we are here to support you with any career-related matters!
Please contact the Careers Service (+44 (0)20 7594 8024 | firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to discuss anything further.
Article text (excluding photos or graphics) © Imperial College London.
Photos and graphics subject to third party copyright used with permission or © Imperial College London.