At the end of each course, we present every participant with a questionnaire. The aim of this questionnaire is to obtain feedback regarding the courses, and information as to how we can constantly improve the service. Below are some of the generous comments that we have so far received from our satisfied participants.
Introduction to Statistics Using SPSS
- "It is a top quality course. Keep going, we need this type of course to improve our studies. Excellent. Thank you!!"
- "Well done. Good course. Excellent tutor"
Statistical Modelling Using SPSS
- "Thank you, I learnt an enormous amount this week. Thanks for your patient approach"
- "Really enjoyed the 2 days - learnt a lot. Many thanks"
Introduction to Statistics Using Stata
- "The instructor was very willing to answer questions from individuals, which is very helpful"
- "Overall, very interesting and useful - exercises consolidated the learning"
- "Although it was my first online workshop, everything was perfect!"
Data Management & Statistical Analysis Using Stata
- "Pace - excellent, content - superb, good use of theory and very hands-on. Thank you!"
- "Joseph was very patient as most of us were beginners. A very useful workshop for me"
Introduction to Matlab
- "An excellent course. The tutor was v. knowledgeable"
- "Excellent course. Very useful"
Introduction to Programming Using Matlab
- "I was really pleased with the quality of the course, as well as the administration. I look forward to attending another"
- "Excellent course - very clear. Thanks!"
- "The course has helped provide a starting point for understanding programming in Matlab, which certainly will prove useful in my current work/projects."
Introduction to R
- "Very competent instructor - explained all concepts well and clearly"
- "It was a very good course. The tutor was very well prepared - explained theory nicely"
- "Tutor was knowledgeable and as clear as could be expected with the explanation. Good course that would recommend to others."
Foundations in R
- "Thank you very much! Exactly what I wanted"
- "I really enjoyed it. The skills from this course will be really invaluable when I start my PhD"
- "Thank you for a fantastic course"
- "Thank you so much for this helpful and beautiful course! Very nice that I could be part of this course."