Events Terms and Conditions
- A minimum order value of £35 per catering delivery applies to refreshments, after consumption of beverages has been reconciled. Where the value of catering orders is less than £35, a higher delivery charge will be applied in order to bring the charge to £35.
- Minimum numbers apply to all food items – see menu for full details.
Lead time for delivered catering bookings
- A minimum of 5 clear working days* (i.e. 72 clear hours) is required to make, amend and/or cancel a delivered catering booking.
- Cancellation charges will apply as follows:
- Where notice of cancellation is received within three working days or more before event – no charges will apply
- Where notice of cancellation is received between two and three working days before event – 50% of the total booking value will be charged
- Where notice of cancellation is received less than two working days before event – 100% of the total booking value will be charged
Our catering deliveries must be delivered by a member of our team; collections of catering orders cannot be accommodated.
*This lead time applies to all catering items with the exception of seated lunches & dinners as well as hot fork buffets. These items will continue to require a 7 clear working day lead time.
- Catering deliveries for 50+ people include a member of catering staff to serve catering for up to one hour. Further staffing requirements should be booked in advance, additional charges will apply on an hourly basis for the total hours required.
- Catering deliveries for less than 50 people will not be serviced as standard. If you require a serviced delivery for less than 50 people, additional charges will apply.
- Canape orders include a staffed tray service for up to one hour.
Graduation Day Catering
- With the exception of Hammersmith, Charing Cross and White City campuses, no catering orders can be made for College Graduation and Commemoration Days with the exception of official graduation events.
- We have the right to cancel any catering orders for these dates that are not deemed to be for official graduation events.
Furniture Requirements for Delivered Catering
- It is the responsibility of the booker to ensure adequate furniture for any catering to be served from is available in your venue. If no furniture is available, this should be booked in addition to the catering order through the Internal Events office with a minimum of five working days notice.
- Allergen information is available on our website, which will also be advertised with your delivery.
- Please be aware that our food is prepared in kitchens that contain gluten, nuts and other allergens and, as such, we cannot completely guarantee that there is no risk of cross-contamination.
- It is the responsibility of the booker to inform the Internal Events Office of any specific dietary requirements for any of their party.