The College has lots of additional support for students, covering everything from Counselling to IT support.
The following offer 1:1 support and information to students.
The Imperial College Careers Service supports undergraduate and postgraduate students with careers and employability advice and guidance, as well as running a series of events and workshops to provide insights into different employment sectors and further study.
- Centre for Academic English: Level 3 Sherfield Building, 3190207 594 email@example.com / Centre for Academic English
The Centre for Academic English helps students, academic staff and researchers participate effectively in the academic community
The Disability Advisory Service is committed to providing the best possible support for all students at Imperial College. We understand that each person's disability can affect them in different ways and therefore the support we offer is flexible and tailored to you.
- Estates Operations: Level 5 Sherfield Building, 0207 589 1000/ firstname.lastname@example.org / Estates Operations
We provide a central point of contact for all members of the College, across the wide range of Estates Operations services, not just repairs and maintenance. If we can't help we can probably put you in touch with someone who can.
- ICT Helpdesk & Issues with Printing: Level 1 Central Library, 0207 594 9000/ email@example.com / IT and online services
The ICT Service Desk is your first point of contact for IT-related problems and queries.
- ID Cards: Level 1 Sherfield Building Room 151, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Imperial College Health Centre: 020 7584 6301/ Imperial College Health Centre
- Student Counselling and Mental Health Advice Service: Level 4 Sherfield Building, 449 0207 594 9637/ email@example.com / Student Counselling and Mental Health Advice Service
The Student Counselling Service provides brief individual counselling, for registered students at the College for any personal issue/s that may be affecting your wellbeing.
- Security (Control Room): 0207 589 1000 / Community Safety and Support
The following are pages on the Imperial website which contain specific useful resources and information.
A resource space for International Students. As well as information for international students based on region, the pages also have information on visas and immigration, alongside information on the International Student Support team who organise activities that are open to all students throughout the year.
This site is designed to make sure you're ready for your arrival at the College and to guide you through your first few weeks.
The Student Hub brings together many of Imperial's key support services in one easily accessible place.
Student Space is your space to equip yourself to live life well at Imperial.
Imperial College Union is run by you, for you, and we’re here to make your time at Imperial even better.
Get some genius advice and take your first step to academic success.