External Student Membership
Official SFPE student membership
We are always looking to further grow our chapter by recruiting new members. Benefits of becoming an official member:
- Access of slides from hosted seminars
- Get invited to all our social and networking events
- Increase your professional credibility
- Kick start your career in fire safety engineering
- Be an active part of a network of students
- Participate in general meetings and influence the future of the chapter
Undergraduate and postgraduate students from universities across London are eligible for student membership. Student members need to join the student membership in SFPE which is completely free and takes only a couple of minutes.
Steps to become a student member
- Go to the SFPE website
- Click Join to create a new student-member account
- Fill in the relevant details and upload your proof of student – student card, transcript, enrolment letter, anything that looks official.
- Make sure to scroll to the bottom to the checkbox where you can indicate which Chapter you are affiliated with then tick the Greater London Student Chapter
Subscribe to our newsletter