The College has established a REF 2021 Strategy Group as well as faculty leading committees.
REF 2021 Strategy Group
Terms of Reference
- The REF Strategy Group will have ultimate responsibility and accountability to the Provost Board for the delivery of an optimal, accurate and timely REF 2021 submission.
- The Group will provide management and oversight of the preparation of the College’s REF 2021 submission including decisions on issues of strategic importance.
- Vice-Provost Research & Enterprise (Chair)
- REF Lead - Business School
- REF Lead - Faculty of Engineering
- REF Lead - Faculty of Medicine
- REF Lead - Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Representative from the Faculty Ambassadors for Women
- Director of Strategic Planning
- REF Manager
REF faculty committees
All faculties have committees working on REF as follows:
- Imperial College Business School REF committee
- Faculty of Engineering REF advisory group and Faculty of Engineering REF planning group
- Faculty of Medicine REF committee
- Faculty of Natural Sciences REF committee
Further details on memberships and terms of reference can be found in Annex 3 of the College Code of Practice.