Information for students
Main link list
Booking a space for Clubs & Societies and Sports
The Imperial College Union can book rooms on behalf of student Clubs, Societies and Projects (CSPs) as well as external clients. Options available:
- Booking rooms on behalf of student Clubs, Societies and Projects (CSPs).
- Booking Imperial College Union rooms and spaces as an external client.
Booking a room for a study group meeting
Students can book rooms for group study and project and group work via the following links:
- Information about the facilities and policies for booking group study rooms at the College libraries.
- Book a Library group study room
- Your academic department may have rooms that students are able to book. Consult your programme handbook or contact your departmental administrator to confirm.
Booking a music practice room
Students can book music practice rooms in the Blyth Centre (located at the South Kensington Campus) via the following link:
Booking a room in the Chaplaincy
The Chaplaincy Multi-Faith Centre offers hospitality to members of the College from a wide range of world views and beliefs. Rooms are available for group or individual bookings via the following link:
Booking event spaces at South Kensington Campus
Students can book a variety of venues on South Kensington Campus for a student event. For more information please access the Student Events pages on the Events and Hospitality website.