The new version of Timetabler Calendar is now available for all the Imperial College Staff and Students to view their own timetables and other resources (rooms, students groups, modules and programmes) timetables. Celcat Timetabler Calendar displays the timetables for the whole academic year.
The timetable is subject to change and users are encouraged to check for updates regularly
Learn more about Timetabler Calendar
Timetabler Calendar is a web-based application designed for use by staff and students to view their own timetables and timetables for other resource types (rooms, modules, groups, rooms) timetable. It provides read-only access to timetable data that is held in the Celcat database in an easy-to-use format, accessible to individuals with College Username.
- It is web-based
- All the events are published on Timetabler Calendar, except for the "Resource Non-availability" event category
- The full years' timetable is published; there are no Timetable Publication Windows applied
- To those with a Record in Celcat (Staff or Student), it displays timetables for any resource, such as an individual student, student group, teaching staff member or room
- To those without a Record in Celcat (Staff or Student), it displays timetables for Rooms Only
- It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface
- It is interactive and has pop-up information available
- It minimises the effort of users of looking for information
- Programme timetables are now available to view
Status – Authenticated vs Unauthenticated
Calendar users are divided into authenticated users and unauthenticated users which depends on if they are registered is in the Celcat database, for example, staff and students who have been added as a Staff and Student resource within the database will be registered in Celcat.
Being a member of staff at college will not necessarily mean you will automatically be added as a Staff resource in Celcat.
Authenticated users – are able to view their own timetable and other resources timetable (rooms, modules….) as they are recorded members in Celcat.
Unauthenticated users – will only see rooms timetables this might be the case for all staff in facilities and ICT department who are not added into Celcat.
If you wish to be added in the Celcat database, please complete the Celcat New Person Record ASK Form. Once the request is submitted a member of the Central Timetabling Support Office (CTSO) will process the form and will be in touch with you. If you have any queries please contact us.
Browsing Profiles comparison
|Timetabler Calendar as Staff||Timetabler Calendar as Student||Timetabler Calendar as an unauthenticated users (Rooms only timetable)*|
|A Room Timetable||√||√||√|
|A Module Timetable||√||√|
|Your Personal Timetable||√||√|
|A Group Timetable||√|
|A Student Timetable||√|
|A Team Timetable||√|
|An Equipment Timetable||√|
|A Programme Timetable||√|
If you wish to be added in the Celcat database, please complete the ASK form CELCAT new person record. Once the request is submitted a member of the Central Timetabling Support Office (CTSO) will process the form and will be in touch with you.
If you have any queries please contact CTSO.
Which fields are displayed on an Event?
|Timetabler Calendar as Staff or Student||Timetabler Calendar as an unauthenticated user (Room only timetable)|
|Published Notes (Custom3)||√|