Logistic Regression & Survival Analysis Using Stata
Stata is an interactive data management and statistical analysis program, which has become very popular among researchers in most disciplines. The programme provides a broad range of statistics. It is very user-friendly and also has internet capabilities.
This is a 1 day course following on from the Introduction to Statistics Using Stata and Data Management & Statistical Analysis Using Stata courses.
This course presents more advanced statistical techniques such as Logistic regression, Diagnostic tests and ROC curves. It also provides an introduction to Survival Analysis and Cox proportional hazards regression.
Entry requirements: You should have attended the Introduction to Statistics Using Stata course or the Data Management & Statistical Analysis Using Stata course. Otherwise, you should have at least some familiarity with statistics and the Stata software. You should also have attended the Statistical Modelling Using Stata (Continuous Outcomes) course.
This session can also be attended jointly with the Statistical Modelling Using Stata (Continuous Outcomes) course at a discounted price.
This course has been approved by the Royal College of Physicians for 6 CPD credits.
Course Tutor: Joseph Eliahoo
Please book your course on-line by clicking on your chosen date below.
Contact us on email@example.com is you have problems with booking.
Please book your place on-line below:
£190.00: Imperial College only (£270.00: If attended jointly with the Statistical Modelling Using Stata course).
£330.00: External rate (£460:00 If attended jointly with the Statistical Modelling Using Stata course).
* Click here for Cancellation Policy
Dates for Academic year 2020/2021
- Wednesday 02 December 2020 (To register with Statistical Modelling using STATA - Continuous Outcomes (01 December 2020) Click here)
- Wednesday 17 February 2021 (To register with Statistical Modelling using STATA - Continuous Outcomes (16 February 2021) Click here)
- Wednesday 23 June 2021 (To register with Statistical Modelling using STATA - Continuous Outcomes (22 June 2021) Click here)
Time and Location
The courses will be run online via Microsoft Teams for an unforseeable future.
Exact details will be sent a week prior to the course date
- Logistic Regression
- Odds ratios
- Likelihood ratio test
- Hosmer-Lemeshow test
- Diagnostic tests
- ROC curves
- Survival analysis
- Life tables
- Kaplan-Meier survival graphs
- Log-rank test and Tarone-Ware test
- Cox proportional hazards regression
- Diagnostics for proportional hazards