The Imperial College Archives is closed to visitors until further notice.
In response to current restrictions Imperial College has transitioned to remote working. As such the College Archives has closed to visitors and all work will be undertaken remotely. The ACRU inbox will continue to be monitored, but please note there will be a delay in response to external enquiries as files cannot be accessed at this time. We thank you for your patience.
3 Column colour block
The Archives and Corporate Records Unit (ACRU) is responsible for College Records, from current to non-current, including photographs, charters, documents, objects and art work. We hold the College History - ask us about it! firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do:
- We are the custodians for the Imperial College Archives.
- Manage the Records Management Programme of Imperial College.
- Manage the College Treasures.
- Ensure College-wide Information Compliance (e.g. Data Protection and Freedom of Information) in conjunction with Legal Services office.
Please note that we cannot answer requests for verifications, certificates, transcripts or references for students. For these, please consult the Student Records department within Registry: email@example.com
Please note that we do not hold medical records.
Who we are:
- Anne Barrett College Archivist & Corporate Records Manager
- Catherine Harpham Assistant Archivist and Records Manager
- Lucy Shepherd Assistant Archivist and Records Manager