We are always interested in hearing from suitably qualified people interested in joining us.
Current opportunities: PhD projects
- Coupling Life Cycle Assessment and modelling tools to inform sustainable mineral resource management
- Transforming mine waste into a raw material for sustainable battery production
- Cradle-to-cradle mining: Can we return waste from laterite mines into a self-sustaining soil?
- Sustainably and economically minimising waste from low-impact processing of laterites
- ElementTracker: Analysing resource implications of socioeconomic development through a digital twin of the physical economy
A number of other bespoke projects in our research areas are available for people interested in applying to PhD scholarships.