#EEECommunity — stay connected
Stay Connected — EEE staff newsletter
Latest newsletter - December 2022
News, events and information shared by the EEE staff community.
October 2022 / June 2022 / March 2022 / December 2021 / September / October 2021 | June / July 2021 | May 2021 | March 2021 | January/February 2021 | November 2020
At the start of the Covid pandemic, we set up this webpage for staff to share local news and help people stay connected as we adapted to our new working life, mostly isolated and away from campus.
This has now developed into a department staff newsletter which is a regular feature of our communications. All EEE staff are encouraged to share news, notices, information, and anything of interest! The original page is archived here.
Thank you to everyone — your contributions all help to bring our community together.
Annual awareness / celebration events
Imperial marks and celebrates a number of events throughout the year.
Please help grow our list of inclusion and engineering-related dates for your diaries:
- Postdoc Appreciation Week - September
- Black History Month - October
- World Mental Health Day - 10 October
- Ada Lovelace Day - second Tuesday in October
- RAEng This is Engineering Day - first week of November
- STEM Day - 8 November
- LGBTQI+ STEM Day - 18 November
- Disability History Month - third week November to third week December
- LGBT History Month - February
- International Women's Day and Women @ Imperial Week - 8 March
- University Mental Health Day - March (date varies)
- Mental Health Awareness Week - May
- Pride month - June
- International Women in Engineering Day - 23 June