Undergraduate (MEng/BEng) courses
Join our international community of talented students and world-leading researchers on a mission to help us live better, healthier, smarter and more sustainably.
Electrical and electronic engineering underpins most of the key technologies of the modern world, and at Imperial we're at the forefront of tackling our urgent global challenges:
- connecting our world
- designing more efficient and affordable technology
- developing zero-carbon energy networks
- helping us live healthier and better lives
- building secure and robust infrastructures
Our teaching is led by our research strengths and focuses on inspiring and supporting tomorrow’s industry-ready engineers, and our graduates can be found in an impressive range of companies and careers. We are proud of the academic rigour of our degree courses, and the specialist modules and pathways we can offer you.
Your choice of degree courses and pathways
We offer seven MEng (4 year) and BEng (3 year) degrees across two main subject areas:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Electronic and Information Engineering (EIE)
Your first year of study is the same for all, so you can make a really informed decision between the main subject degree paths at the end of first year.
Follow the links below to explore all your course options, with key information including:
- overview, course structure and content
- teaching and assessment
- entry requirements
EEE and EIE
Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
EEE degrees cover the entire spectrum of subjects from nano-devices in integrated circuits for signal processing, to high power renewable energy systems in a smart power transmission grid.
Electronic and Information Engineering (EIE)
EIE degrees combine modules from electronic engineering with computer science and information engineering.
- BEng Electronic and Information Engineering HG65
- MEng Electronic and Information Engineering GH65
- MEng Electronic and Information Engineering with a Year Abroad