The SUCCEED consortium comprises a carefully selected mix of academic/research institutes, private companies and SMEs from industrial regions in the EU and Turkey. Together, the participants possess a wide range of expertise to further the aims of the project.
- Imperial College London (Project coordinator)
- Middle East Technical University
- Zorlu Energy Elektrik Uretim
- Delft University of Technology
- Silixa Ltd
- Seismic Mechatronics BV
- Orkuveita Reykjavíkur
- Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale
The project is coordinated by Professor Sevket Durucan of Imperial College London and will run for three years and is funded by ACT, an international initiative to establish CCUS as a tool to combat global warming.
The team will be working with two existing facilities at Kizildere in Turkey and Hellisheidi in Iceland.