Campus Services is made up of a number of support services which all report to the Director of Campus Services. Trainees will have the opportunity to learn about some of the College’s support services operations including: Conferences, Catering, Sport Imperial, The Student Accommodation Centre, Hall Operations, Vacation Accommodation and the Student Hub.
- Benchmarking services with other universities to assist with strategic planning e.g. the postgraduate accommodation market and provision of pastoral care in halls
- Producing a new budget for the Division
- Writing project briefs, business cases and funding applications for all sections of the Division
- Project managing the undergraduate and taught postgraduate ‘Welcome Week’
- Producing HR information including job descriptions, adverts and requests to recruit