The Research Strategy Office is the strategic office of the Vice-Provost (Research) and directs the College's research activities. This includes managing College-wide research funding opportunities and liaising with Research Councils and the government to influence policy. A trainee in this placement will be involved in the development and implementation of high level strategy, as well as the management of large funding bids.
- Managing internal research funding opportunities e.g. processing a £1.96m grant for Knowledge Transfer Secondments
- Contributing to the communication of the College’s Research Strategy
- Co-ordinating events involving senior members of staff
- Reviewing the College’s processes for managing large research bids
- Review of the College’s Knowledge Transfer Activities