Imperial College London is looking to recruit recent graduates to its Graduate Training Scheme. The scheme is designed to provide candidates who do not have extensive professional experience with an introduction to a career in university management.
- a 2:1 degree undergraduate (or equivalent) in any discipline. If you are in your final year of undergraduate study, any offer of employment would be conditional on you obtaining at least a 2:1 degree classification
Key skills and qualities
- independence: the ability to take the initiative and lead on projects
- interpersonal: confidence in forming effective working relationships with a broad range of people, including working as part of a team
- analytical: the ability to draw accurate and informative conclusions from detailed research without losing sight of the bigger picture
- communication: effective oral and written communication of ideas with an excellent command of English
- flexibility: the ability to multitask, including prioritising a dynamic and diverse workload
- an interest in higher education
- an interest in personal and professional development.