2018 London Workshop on Signal Processing Theory and Methods
Non-convex Optimisation and Matrix Factorisation
Featuring speakers from across the globe delving into Non-convex Optimisation and Matrix Factorisation, the second bi-annual London Workshop on Signal Processing Theory and Methods will take place on 13 and 14 September 2018 at Imperial College London. Join us for networking, learning and discussion with leading academic, industrial and research funding experts in the field.
DateS: 13-14 September 2018
Venue: Room 408, EEE Building, Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus (No. 16 on Campus Map)
Download the Programme
- Nigel Birch, Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, UK
- Helmut Bölcskei, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Alex Bronstein, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Yuxin Chen, Princeton University, USA
- Yuejie Chi, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Cédric Févotte, Institut de recherche en informatique de Toulouse (IRIT), France
- Reinhold Häb-Umbach, Paderborn University, Germany
- John Hershey, Google, USA
- Yue M. Lu, Harvard University, USA
- Gongguo Tang, Colorado School of Mines, USA
- John Wright, Columbia University, USA
|Thursday, 13 September 2018||Friday, 14 September 2018|
|All activities take place in EE 408 unless otherwise indicated.|
Registration has now closed.
The deadline for securing your place at the 2018 London Workshop on Non-convex Optimisation and Matrix Factorisation has now passed.
Special thanks to our sponsors...