Hear our Affiliates and Early Career Researchers talk about their current molecular science and engineering research at Imperial, and how they are tackling real societal challenges. Each webinar is a slideshow presentation on a piece of multidisciplinary research followed by a Q&A from attendees. Upcoming webinars are here.
Webinar length is typically 35-55 minutes; poster session length is 5-10 mins. All webinars are suitable for everyone.
Webinar themes 2022
- Circular economy - IMSE seed-funded projects for 2022
- Water, sanitation, hygiene for preventing infectious diseases (WASH)
- Molecular level understanding for targeted drug delivery
Webinar themes 2021
- Vaccines: development, manufacturing and distribution
- Science and Engineering Research for Cultural Heritage
- virtual poster sesson: Next generation sustainable batteries