Details of rooms that can be booked on the Brompton Campus for meetings and lectures are listed below.
- teaching programmes have priority
- room bookings can only be made through the online forms available below - please allow three to five days for a response.
- the space at the MTW Education Centre is only available to NHLI staff and honorary staff on a case by case basis. All events must be coordinated by an NHLI or honorary staff member that has access to the building.
- the booking must be for activity that is clearly related to the Institute's cardiovascular and respiratory research and education remit.
- if you are booking an event with an associated fee, or for any other information, please contact Ms Rachel Breen, NHLI Operations Coordinator at email@example.com. Please note our response time is three to five days.