TNZ panel discussions
The Transition to Net Zero panels is a series of monthly panel discussions featuring academics, policymakers and industry leaders discussing the key technical, socio-economic and policy challenges of transitioning to a Net Zero society.
Enabling large scale CCS: Key policy actions and investment priorities
- Will Lochhead, Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Luke Warren, Carbon Capture and Storage Association (CCSA)
- Bryony Livesay, Industrial Decarbonisation Challenge, UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
- Karl Smyth, BECCS Strategy & Engagement, Drax Group
- Dr. Piera Patrizio
Should EOR CO2 storage continue to play a role in future CCS deployment?
- Dr. Benaiah Anabaraonye, Department of Chemical Engineering, ICL
- Dr. David Danaci, Department of Chemical Engineering, ICL
- Nixon Sunny, Center For Environmental Policy (CEP), ICL
- Oytun Babacan, The Grantham Institute for Climate Change, ICL
- Dr. Mai Bui
Could direct air capture technology save us from climate change?
- Dr Mijndert van der Spek, Heriot-Watt University
- Professor Martin Trusler, Department of Chemical Engineering, ICL
- Dr Ronny Pini, Department of Chemical Engineering, ICL
- Professor Paul Fennell, Department of Chemical Engineering, ICL
- Dr. Mai Bui
Insights from ongoing DAC demonstration projects in the UK
- Jeffrey Felix, CO2CirculAir
- Dr Mai Bui
Biochar as a GGR: Research insights and recent development in the carbon removal market
- Ondřej Mašek, University of Edinburgh
- Meera Atreya, Carbon Direct Inc.
- Merritt Dailey, Carbon Direct / Arizona State University
- Dr Piera Patrizio