For support relating to jobs, problems with submission scripts, applications, and issues with HPC software in general:
ICT ASK Form – RCS Job Problem or Application Error

For requests to install software in the HPC systems:
ICT ASK Form – RCS Software Install Request

Consultation requests for the Research Software Engineering Team:
ICT ASK Form – Research Software Engineering Enquiry

General RCS queries or assistance in cases that do not fit any of the above:
ICT ASK Form – Research Computing Services (Ask a question)

If you are uncertain if your query relates to the RCS (for example, questions relating to Unified Access/VPN need to go to the Networks team), please submit a generic request via ICT ASK.