The below lists detail upcoming and past workshops, seminars and conferences organised by CSP members.
- 13-14 September 2018 at Imperial College London
- Organised by (in alphabetical order) Wei Dai, Pier-Luigi Dragotti, Christine Evers, Cong Ling and Patrick Naylor with the help of Melanie Albright.
- 19-21 November 2018 at ShanghaiTech University
- Contributions from Tony Constaninides (Honorary Chair), Danilo Mandic (Technical Programme Co-Chair), Kin Leung (Awards Co-Chair) and CSP alumna Paulina Chan (Publicity Co-Chair).
- 12-17 May 2019 at the Brighton Conference Centre
- Contributions from Danilo Mandic (Technical Programme Chair), Patrick Naylor (Tutorial Sessions Chair) and CSP Visiting Academic Saeid Sanei (General Chair).
22nd International Conference on Digital Signal Processing (50th annniversary)
- 23-25 August 2017 at Imperial College London
- Organised by Tony Constaninides (Honorary Chair), Danilo Mandic and Saeid Sanei (Technical Co-Chairs), Kin Leung (Plenary Sessions Chair), Anil Bharath of Imperial's Bioengineering Department and CSP alumna Paulina Chan (Special Sessions chairs) and Thanos Gkelias (Local Arrangements Chair).