The below lists detail upcoming and past workshops, seminars and conferences organised by CSP members.
23rd International Conference on Digital Signal Processing
- 19-21 November 2018 at ShanghaiTech University
- Contributions from Tony Constaninides (Honorary Chair), Danilo Mandic (Technical Programme Co-Chair), Kin Leung (Awards Co-Chair) and CSP alumna Paulina Chan (Publicity Co-Chair).
International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, ICASSP 2019
- 12-17 May 2019 at the Brighton Conference Centre
- Contributions from Danilo Mandic (Technical Programme Chair), Patrick Naylor (Tutorial Sessions Chair) and CSP Visiting Academic Saeid Sanei (General Chair).
22nd International Conference on Digital Signal Processing (50th annniversary)
- 23-25 August 2017 at Imperial College London
- Organised by Tony Constaninides (Honorary Chair), Danilo Mandic and Saeid Sanei (Technical Co-Chairs), Kin Leung (Plenary Sessions Chair), Anil Bharath of Imperial's Bioengineering Department and CSP alumna Paulina Chan (Special Sessions chairs) and Thanos Gkelias (Local Arrangements Chair).
2018 London Workshop on Signal Processing Theory and Methods
- 13-14 September 2018 at Imperial College London
- Organised by (in alphabetical order) Wei Dai, Pier-Luigi Dragotti, Christine Evers, Cong Ling and Patrick Naylor with the help of Melanie Albright.