Applying to the MSc International Management and preparing for your GMAT or GRE? Join our online event in partnership with Manhattan Prep for top tips and advice.
Why attend this event?
- Hear from the experts at Manhattan Prep as they provide guidance on taking the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
This half-day intensive session introduces students to both the structure of the exams and the range of topics tested. This is a great prep option for someone looking to kick-off their studies with guidance from a GMAT/GRE expert; those who have begun studying and want to gain orientation around their preparation or those who have already sat the exam and want to improve their score.
Learning objectives include:
- an understanding of the design of the exams
- familiarity with the breadth of quantitative and verbal skills tested
- experience implementing rigorous approaches to top-level problems
- full awareness of available resources for further study and practice
Please register your interest in joining this event and we will be in touch with further details. Please note places are very limited. If you have been successful at securing a place we will let you know by 17:00 GMT Thursday 10th February