This page is for current academic staff members, covering both pre- and post-award processes for the effective application and management of research grants.
Business School contacts
Other College support
- Research Office – formulates and oversees the College research funding policies to ensure best practice, oversees the College funding strategy, manages single-institution bids and research impact.
- Funding opportunities
- Preparing a grant proposal
- Costing and pricing your proposal
- Research contracts and intellectual property
- Imperial College Research Ethics Committee
- Managing your grant or project
- Funder's golden rules
- Research integrity
- Open access
- Data management
- College finance – expenses and purchasing policies, forms and procedures
Strategic projects and research impact assessment