Do you have what it takes to transform lives?
The Gandhi Centre for Inclusive Innovation at Imperial College Business School invites all passionate student entrepreneurs to enter the Ideas to Impact Challenge each year.
The Ideas to Impact Challenge brings together UK university student teams to present your innovative ideas to solve some of the big global challenges we face in society, to positively impact hundreds of thousands of people.
If selected, your team will pitch your solutions to global challenges within the following themes: financial Inclusion, agriculture, education & skills, digital, healthcare & sanitation, and climate, water & energy, with the top three winning teams set to receive start-up funds and continuous coaching, mentoring and business support from experts at Imperial College London.
The idea will be based on three main ideals:
- An idea that impacts a million people in the world
- An idea that solves BIG challenges in society
- A model that is sustainable
Your ideas will be judged by a panel of industry experts on 29th May 2019, focusing on the following criteria:
- Does the idea have the potential to impact a million people
- A clear understanding of the challenge or social problem
- Does the idea propose a clear solution to the problem
- Is the business model realistic and innovative