Imperial College Business School runs an intensive but stimulating Summer School programme that gives students the chance to increase their academic standing in one of the most vibrant and culturally-enriched cities in the world. With six courses spread over two sessions and a varied social programme, Summer School is a fantastic taster to life at Imperial and in London.
- Open to undergraduates and postgraduates
- Gain academic credit towards your studies
- Enhance your CV
- Study at a global top ten ranked university
- Experience an enriching summer in the heart of London
- Make new friends and develop your network of contacts
- Enjoy our lively social programme
Summer School 2017
Applications for 2017 have now closed. Please sign up to our newsletter to receive email updates about Summer School 2018.
Session One: 3 July - 21 July 2017
Session Two: 24 July - 11 August 2017
Learn more about Session One in this blog post
Watch our video
Studying at Imperial College Summer School gave me the chance to interact with students from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures. They were bright, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who offered me a different perspective of the world. Applying for the Summer School opens the door to one of the most memorable experiences.