Enhancing Wellbeing for Master's
Tutor: Dr Paul Seldon
Course Level: Level 1
Mode of Delivery: Remote & Face-to-Face Sessions Available
Maximum Course Capacity: 20 (Remote), 50 (Face-to-Face)
- Wednesday 29 November 2023
14:00-15:45, Microsoft Teams
- Wednesday 24 January 2024
15:30-17:15, Microsoft Teams
- Wednesday 20 March 2024
14:30-16:45, Microsoft Teams
Wellbeing is a state of being comfortable, healthy, or happy. Doing a Masters has the potential to affect your sense of Wellbeing as it is represents an intensive period of study requiring both study and research in a competitive environment. This blended learning course will examine responses to stressful events, consider personality type and benefits of stress management. A variety of stress management techniques will be considered and additional support and information sources identified.
This course includes pre-course activities (30 minutes) to complete before the live course and to engage with during the course: your attendance will be marked by participating in all pre-course and course activities.
On completion of this course and with pre- and post- course materials you will be able to:
- Assess the value of short- and long-term stress management on your Wellbeing
- Recognise stress and the indicators of stress
- Examine your coping strategies to identify good practice and support
- Implement your stress management plan to improve your Wellbeing
How to Book
Please select a date and book on via Inkpath using your Imperial Single-Sign-On.