Imperial Lion statue

Postgraduate students may consider applying for a loan to cover their study costs.

Loans and grants

Student sitting outside acommodation T4

Postgraduate Master's Loan Scheme

Home and EU students can apply for postgraduate loans from the UK Government.

Funding for placements

You may be eligibile to receive some Funding for placements If you have chosen to undertake a placement as part of your study.