'Have Your Say' campaign
0800 197 2814
Please state that you are calling the Faculty of Engineering, Imperial College CIC Hotline
The College aims to build a supportive, inclusive and highly motivated community across all our business areas, and we continually seek to improve our workplace and surrounding environment.
In February 2014 we conducted a staff survey to compile a comprehensive view of how employees view the College as a workplace, and the results identified many positive features of our working environment. A further staff survey took place in 2017.
Unfortunately issues arose around some staff in the Faculty of Engineering not feeling confident in expressing views when experiencing, witnessing or managing discrimination, harassment and/or bullying.
The Faculty Engineering is now taking action to eliminate discrimination, harassment and bullying.
In the Faculty of Engineering we have taken the following actions:
- we have set up a special external hotline run by Confidential Care (CIC), the College’s current employee assistance provider, where you can speak confidentially to a professional counsellor on the issues affecting you and your colleagues and remain anonymous (if you wish)
- we have tasked CIC to produce a strictly anonymous report indicating the scenarios and key issues
- we will use the report to challenge any behaviours that detract from the fantastic environment we work in
You have a voice!
- take action and do not tolerate poor behaviour
- you do not have to suffer in silence
- silence gives people permission to continue in their poor behaviour
|Aeronautics||Professor Paul Robinsonemail@example.com|
|Bioengineering||Professor Martyn Boutellefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chemical Engineering||Dr Jason Hallett & Professor Xiao Yun Xuemail@example.com
|Civil and Environmental Engineering||Professor Sue Grimesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Computing||Professor Marek Sergot & Professor Daniel Rueckertemail@example.com
|Design Engineering||Dr Billy Wufirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Earth Science and Engineering||Professor Peter Allisonemail@example.com|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||Professor George Constantinides & Anne Houghfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Faculty Office||Sean Conneremail@example.com|
|Materials||Professor Sandrine Heutz & Dr David Paynefirstname.lastname@example.org
|Mechanical Engineering||Professor Berend Van Wachememail@example.com|