Imperial College Business School has an advisory board for MSc Finance, MSc Finance & Accounting, MSc Financial Technology, MSc Investment & Wealth Management and MSc Risk Management & Financial Engineering.
The board reviews and advises on programme objectives to ensure that programme content is as relevant as possible to industry developments and that you are equipped for the challenges that will face you. The board also has a broader role as a means of establishing sustainable links between Imperial’s academic output in finance and the finance industry.
The members of the board are listed below.
- Karim Abdel-Motaal, Founder/Chief Investment Officer, KAM Portfolio Management
- Rachel Lomax, Non-Executive Director, HSBC Holdings, Heathrow Airport, Serco and Arcus European Infrastructure Fund
- Robert McWilliam, Managing Director, Global Head of CVA and Collateral, ING Wholesale Banking
- Stuart Riley, Founder/Portfolio Manager, Rokos Capital Management
- Yazid Sharaiha, Global Head of Investment Strategies
- Ravi Bullchaldani, Ex-managing director, JP Morgan, Private banking
- Katie Churico, Principal, Investor Relations & Business Development, The Blackstone Group International Partners LLP
- Ana Cukic, Founding partner, Kyoob
- Michael Ho, Global Head of Multi-Asset & Alternatives, Janus Henderson Investors