How the Leonardo Centre engages with strategic partners
Transitioning to a purpose-driven corporation demands deep transformation. It's a continual journey that requires a long term vision, a wise mindset, curiosity, open collaboration with peers, creativity, experimentation and new managerial tools and systems.
We work with corporations to:
- cultivate a sustainable leadership mindset within the organisation
- experiment within the organisation to discover a new, sustainable model of business
- work with your ecosystem partners to foster systemic change.
National and international government institutions - as well as the business community - are producing an unprecedented set of commitments to transforming the way they will govern, produce, innovate, invest, consume, collaborate and learn. We offer a systemic change platform to help institutions deliver sustainability commitments at local, national and regional levels.
We work with public institutions to:
- redesign governance, strategy and learning processes
- promote and fund enterprise logic innovation and experimentation programmes.
Contribute to realising sustainability goals through a systemic change platform for experimenting with a sustainable approach to business.
Through knowledge co-creation and field experiments, join a global community of research centres in a transformative business agenda towards sustainability.