Funding your Master’s
Imperial College Business School is pleased to offer scholarship funding to our most talented applicants for the October 2018 intake of MSc Business Analytics (Online).
Imperial Business Analytics Scholarships
Scholarships of up to £5,000 are available for applicants for MSc Business Analytics (Online) who demonstrate all-round excellence.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- An excellent application, demonstrating academic merit, strong professional or internship experience, clear career plan and leadership potential.
- Your references
You must apply no later than 30 June 2018 to be considered for this scholarship; however, early application is strongly recommended to increase your chance of receiving an award.
How to apply
Candidates who apply before 30 June 2018 and receive an offer for the programme commencing in October 2018 will automatically be considered for this scholarship. Please use your personal statement to highlight your proudest achievements inside and outside the classroom.
Imperial Loyalty Bursary
We welcome applications from Imperial College London alumni. We offer a
10% bursary on tuition fees to successful candidates who meet the eligibility criteria.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants who have an undergraduate degree from Imperial awarded at a minimum of Upper Second Class Honours, or Master’s degree awarded with a minimum of Merit. Candidates who are currently in their final year will be assessed on their marks to date and predicted performance.
To be considered for this bursary, you must submit your application by 30 June 2018.
How to apply
Imperial College London students or alumni who apply before 30 June 2018 and receive an offer for the programme commencing in October 2018 will automatically receive this award. We cannot guarantee the availability of Imperial Loyalty Bursaries for those who after the application deadline.
Other sources of funding
- Other merit or needs based scholarships. For example, Imperial College London offers postgraduate scholarships and The British Council offers scholarships for international students
- A Professional and Career Development Loan is a government-backed commercial bank loan that UK residents can use to help pay for work-related learning. Imperial College London is a Professional and Career Development Loans registered Learning Provider, registration number 7477. For more information and to find out which banks offer the loan, see the uk website
- If you are a Home student or an EU student who meets certain criteria, you can apply for the Postgraduate Loan for Master’s study (PGL) from the UK government. See the uk website for more information.
- Future Finance are an alternative source of financing for students. Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available from Future Finance.
- Self/family funding
- Employer sponsorship
- Other sources of funding may be found in these publications; Imperial College London Postgraduate Prospectus, The Grants Register (published by Macmillan), Awards for postgraduate study at Commonwealth Universities (Association of Commonwealth Universities), Study Abroad (UNESCO)
- For UK residents, for further information on financial assistance to support your learning, please visit uk or contact 0800 100 900.
Please note that other sources of funding may be available. Nothing on this website is, or shall be deemed to constitute, financial advice or a recommendation or endorsement in respect of any financial product. You should always check the suitability of the product that is of interest to you. If you are in any doubt as to its suitability we suggest that you seek independent professional advice.