Expertise from industry
The MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance Advisory Board will review and advise on the module and programme objectives. This will ensure that the programme content is as relevant as possible to industry developments and that you are equipped for the challenges that will face you.
The members of the Board are as follows:
- Tom Delay, Chief Executive, Carbon Trust
- Jessica Alsford, Executive Director and Head of Sustainable +, Morgan Stanley
- Mike Barry, Director of Sustainable Business, Marks & Spencer
- Dipak Dasgupta, Senior Advisor, Green Climate Fund
- Charlotte Goodman, Changing Business for Good Group Director, Virgin Management
- Justin Keeble, Managing Director, Accenture
- Bjørn Otto Sverdrup, Senior Vice President for Sustainability, Equinor
- Michael Liebreich, Chairman, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Karsten Loeffler, Co-Head, Frankfurt School-UNEP Collaborating Centre for Climate & Sustainable Energy Finance
- Jeremy Oppenheim, Founding Partner, SystemiQ
- Jeff Seabright, Chief Sustainability Officer, Unilever
- Paul Spence, Strategy and Corporate Affairs Director, EDF Energy
Imperial College Business School and the Grantham Institute both have a strong network of contacts in a broad range of sectors, including public and international bodies. You will benefit from these networking and learning opportunities.