We aim to inspire our staff within a dynamic and supportive working environment
Our diverse workforce supports our international reputation for excellence in teaching and research.
Current vacancies for enthusiastic academic or professional staff who share our commitment to academic excellence and are keen to play a key role in our future.
If you are interested in finding out more about any of the jobs listed below, please select the link to access our online recruitment system and search for the appropriate job title in the keywords box.
Role (ordered by closing date)
- Programme Coordinator - Undergraduate Modular Programmes - BUS00207
- Careers Operations Manager (part-time) - BUS00208
- Careers Administrator - BUS00209
- Programme Coordinator - Finance MSc Programme Suite - BUS00211
- Assistant Professor in Information Systems/Management Science/Business Analytics - BUS00189
- Associate Professor in Information Systems/Management Science/Business Analytics - BUS00190
- Professors (Assistant/Associate/Full Professor) in Finance - BUS00199
- Research Associate on STOP and other European Projects - BUS00210