We aim to inspire our staff within a dynamic and supportive working environment
Our diverse workforce supports our international reputation for excellence in teaching and research.
Current vacancies for enthusiastic academic or professional staff who share our commitment to academic excellence and are keen to play a key role in our future.
If you are interested in finding out more about any of the jobs listed below, please select the link to access our online recruitment system and search for the appropriate job title in the keywords box.
Role (ordered by closing date)
- Faculty Technology Support Analyst - BUS00345
- Examination Support Administrator - BUS00347
- Research Associate, Initiative on Household Finance and Decision-Making - BUS00338
- Examinations & Assessment Manager (Maternity Cover) - BUS00349
- Research Associate in Health Economics or Health Policy - BUS00328